Skip to content
- Diving instructors organizing the program should schedule with the exam center one week before the exam. For this, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and get the answer.
- The online exam can be taken in any home, office, or empty classroom with an internet connection that enables live video acquisition. When the exam starts, only students taking the exam should be present in this room.
- The computers to be used in the exam or if there is more than one student in the exam, another computer in that hall must be connected to the SKYPE system. This system must be tested with the exam center before the exam.
- Exam takers will fill out a form on-line just before the exam. This form is similar to the printed form to be signed.
- The participant must send any official picture ID or driver’s license to the camera for 20 seconds. should show during.
- The system will automatically select 10 questions and ask the participant. There is a limited time for each question.
- The results will be emailed to the student and instructor later. 7 out of 10 questions must be correct. If the exam is not passed, it can be re-entered within a week at the earliest.